Disclaimer & Precautions
This simplified disclaimer and precautions covers the entire range of sites and products from DC Media House Ltd. Please read it carefully.
(For our terms of sale, click here. For our disclaimer & precautions, click here.)
- We are DC Media House Ltd, with our homepage at dcmediahouse.co.uk.
- Our address is 128 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom.
- You can reach our support team at support @ subliminaltrader.com
- We are registered as a limited company in the UK. Our company number is 12281435.
- “We”, “us” and “our” on this page refer to DC Media House Ltd.
- Performance Disclaimer: No claims are made as to performance and no results are guaranteed. Individual results will vary.
- Earnings Disclaimer: We make every effort to accurately represent our products, however earnings potential is not guaranteed, and relies on many variables.
- Health Disclaimer: None of our products are intended to treat or cure any disease, nor should any of our communication be taken as medical advice. None of our site content or products have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or the National Health Service (NHS). Consult your physician before starting any new health-related regime. None of our products should be used by those with serious mental health disorders, unless supervised by a physician.
Brainwave Entrainment Precautions
- Epilepsy: Do NOT use any product featuring “brainwave entrainment” if you suffer from epilepsy, due to the theoretical risk of triggering a seizure.
- Dangerous Machinery: Do NOT operate dangerous machinery while using any product featuring “brainwave entrainment” in case of reduced attention.
WHAT & WHERE:
- “Brainwave entrainment” uses stimulus to help influence your brainwave patterns.
- Products from us incorporating brainwave entrainment include, but is not limited to, all Subliminal Trader audio tracks
- Under no circumstances should you drive a car or operate dangerous machinery while listening to any product incorporating brainwave entrainment.
- Brainwave entrainment can produce states of deep relaxation and/or sleep that may endanger you in situations that require direct attention.
- Those who are epileptic, have a serious mental disorder, or have brain injuries, should not use brainwave entrainment without the approval of an appropriate physician. (However rare, there is a small risk of seizure with individuals predisposed to epileptic fits.)
- We do not recommend brainwave entrainment for pregnant women, those wearing a pacemaker, those prone to seizures, those that are photosensitive, or those under the influence of medication or drugs.
- We do not recommend brainwave entrainment to individuals under 18 years of age.
- Brainwave entrainment is not known to cause any reaction with medication or other chemical therapies. If in doubt, consult your physician.
- Always listen to brainwave entrainment in moderation.
- Use brainwave entrainment audio to assist with sleep short-term only. If you suffer from anything other than occassional sleeplessness, consult your physician, as this may be a sign of an underlying condition.
- Do not use multiple longer-term brainwave entrainment assisted meditation programs at the same time, to avoid diluting results.
- On longer-term brainwave entrainment assisted meditation programs, it is not uncommon for repressed emotions to surface during the experience. These upwellings are typically seen as a normal and healthy part of “processing” and can help inspire breakthroughs in personal growth. If you have difficulty processing particular emotions on your own however, it is advisable to seek professional assistance from an appropriate practitioner.