This policy applies to DC Media House Ltd, subliminaltrader.com, and all of our sites listed at dcmediahouse.co.uk.
(For our terms of sale, click here. For our disclaimer & precautions, click here.)
- We are DC Media House Ltd, with our homepage at dcmediahouse.co.uk.
- Our address is 128 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom.
- You can reach our support team at support @ subliminaltrader.com
- We are registered as a limited company in the UK. Our company number is 12281435.
- “We”, “us” and “our” on this page refer to DC Media House Ltd.
Our Policy in a Nutshell
- We will NEVER sell your details to anyone else, and we’ll NEVER spam you!
- You can ALWAYS opt-out of our communications, just by telling us.
- Every non-transactional email we send includes an unsubscribe link in the footer.
- We promise never to do anything “weird” with your information.
- We will only share your information with key partners where necessary.
The Information We Collect
- We collect all the information you’d expect for our sites to operate correctly.
- For email subscriptions, we collect the name and email address provided, as well as the signup & confirmation IP addresses.
- For purchases, we collect the name, email address, postal address, and payment details provided, as well as your IP address.
- For support questions, we use the return email address to reply to the query, and possibly offer a newsletter subscription.
- We may also collect other aggregate information to improve our systems, such as server logs and email click counts.
- Your payment information is handled in the most secure manner possible.
- All payment data is secured during the ordering process using 256-bit military grade encryption.
- We NEVER permanently store your credit card details. Payment data is typically handled by our Stripe or PayPal merchant accounts.
- We may use Stripe and PayPal Reference Transactions to bill the original payment method if you authorize additional purchases.
What We Do With Your Information
- We will use the information you provide to help complete the service you have asked of us.
- For email subscriptions, we will use this data to send you the information you requested, and subscribe you to our training and/or regular newsletter.
- For purchases, we will use this data to complete the order, such as sending out download links or adding you to our semi-anonymized list of recent customers.
- If you have provided your telephone number to us, we (or a close industry partner) may call you to check on your progress, and offer additional coaching.
- If you have provided your mailing address, we may send you extra material that we deem relevant.
- If you subscribe or purchase through an affiliate link, we may share your name, email, and details of the products you purchased with the affiliate.
- We aim for all of our communications to be relevant. You can opt-out of any communication at any time simply by letting us know, or by clicking to unsubscribe.
- We never sell your data, but we may share it if required. For example: We may share your name and email address with our email provider in order to send out our newsletter.
Our Commitment to Data Security
- We don’t take security lightly. We know your information is important.
- We are fully compliant with all UK privacy and data protection laws.
- We have taken measures to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information.
- We have appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information you provide.
Other Things You Should Know
- If you have questions about the information we hold about you, you can contact us for more information.
- We never collect or maintain information from those we know are under 18. Our sites and products are aimed at responsible adults, aged 18 or over.